Sunday, May 20, 2007

one picture is worth a thousand words



My god daughter L. loves to ride, as you found out yesterday. I have been wanting to learn so that when she is big enough, I can take her riding on the weekends. I have been threatening to take lessons to catch up with her, but she tells me, "You'll never catch up."

So today I went to Friendly Acres for a two-hour ride. Given that I haven't been on a horse in 20 years, it went better than I expected. I even managed to take some pictures and a short video clip. I tried to upload the video clip, but I need some technical assistance. Here are the photos.

The minimum age to rent a horse is five, so I left a message for Molly to see if it's OK to take L. there with me. There was a man there with his six year old daughter, and everything looked under control.

What a beautiful day. Riding a horse along the ocean and actually going down onto the beach. I recommend it.

No comments: